The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Yo what up my Glip glops!!

It's been way to long since I posted, probably the longest I've ever gone without doing so,  I lost internet access for a month when moving and I kinda just fell out of the habit of posting plus I've been finding it difficult to draw much for the last few months.
Gonna try and get back in the groove of things and start posting every friday.

Eyeliana: Thank you, it's been a while since I did the drawbox stuff but I think drawing ellipses inside was the next assignment, I've done it before and yeah it is useful.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Alright here's some stuff from the last few months.

Just finished this yesterday, been trying Istebrak's 14 day challenge again, this is day 6.

I've been messing around with colored pencils fan arts , i'm really having a lot of fun with them, think i'm gonna get a brand new set of them soon and try and see how good I can get with them.
btw yes the second girls breasts are ridiculously large but...honestly the character has huge tracks of land in the game she's from so i'm just keeping it faithful to the original design XD.

An assignment for istebrak's class, first real attempt at a traditional environment, I like it but goddamn I heavily over detailed it, got to remember to keep it more simple next time.

And some fan art paintings of midna and samus I did a while back, I need to figure out a good working process for painting, I usually end up having to just throw down  brush strokes until it works, when it comes to portraits I've mostly got that process but entire bodies and backgrounds for some reason just throw me completely off.

Good to be back daggers :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 09-30-2016, 04:47 AM