Spoilers inside
Rainbow 
Hi my name is Geo and i am invalid(easy way) i have twilight epilepsy it's not close relate to art but to my personality.
Maybe because i have goverment pension,  i can't recieve good money out of my art, maybe because of this illness that made me so immune to cooperative work, i try as hard as i can to make it work learn from masters of great passion and balance in their hearts. But it all ends by my stubborness and willing to end all pieces that i made in chaos (unfinished). 

This some kind of force that are preventing me for getting good reliable job to enjoy myself and achive my long-running goal of becoming director like miyazaki,kojima,nolan,cameron,scott,jodorowsky,tarkovsky ot atleast of becoming art director...Right now i have living all alone by myself, i have separated with my sister, and long before it happends our grand-and-real parents have passed away, from that point i've started to precieve my art is to be my only goal in life (Also act but i haven't try myself in movies before) so that's it brutal honesty i don't to be hypocrit and also i do not wait misery for this introduction i hope you guys check my sketchbook out, thank you! 

P.S. sorry for big ego photo.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers inside - by GeoKorf - 01-05-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: Spoilers inside - by Artloader - 01-05-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Spoilers inside - by John - 01-05-2017, 11:15 PM