The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Ah shit, how did I not notice the hand XD.
thanks dude.
hmm thing is I do really like the comp I have now, atleast the general idea, I'll mess around with some other thumbs though.
I figured the overlapping forms and interesting hair would make up for the basic pose silhouette. The problem with the outfit thing is that the character i'm basing it on has a very simplistic design to her.
[Image: Little-Witch-Academia-TV-Anime-Character...=400%2C431]

Edit:Ok rather then redo the comp since I liked it, I decided to try and see if I could make the silhouette(god that words hard to spell haha), more interesting and came up with this, I changed the reaching out hand to be pouring a bottle in instead which I think adds a good bit more negative space to it and I expanded the hips a lot as well, i think it's more clearer whats going on now.
Only issue i still have with this is with trying to make the cauldron look interesting since it's a reallly basic object, I think adding the handle adds detail to it but aside from that i'm trying to use smoke and bubble like forms to make it more interesting, i'm not to sure on the forms right now and I think it might be taking away from the silhouette of the cauldron, i'll have to sleep on it and retweak it.
[Image: f7866b65a1b20e68b7337f5c79de8907.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 07-01-2017, 09:04 AM