The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
All artist have to face the fact that not everything they do is fun nor do they all learn the same way and retain information the same way.

Ask yourself seriously this question how can i do study and retain the information in the most enjoying fashion i can afford.

Sometime the answers is fan art sometime it still life sometime is drawing with friend or streaming to force you out of comfort zone those are some of the way to push yourself out of the comfort zone.

Ultimately a critique is just an opinion that you should consider as something to push you to the next level there almost no bad critique if you know what you aiming for aslong as you reach you goal the road is sometime unpredictable.Also i advise you understand there many way to memorise something you should do research on that.

A visual libreay don't appear magically in your head you need to draw alot to retain information.It call brain plasticity it just mean that the more you do something the better are the chance you will retain the information.

Deconstruct describe compare those are the key to understanding .
Don't be afraid to be messy exprimentation come from a mix of controlled chaos.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by darktiste - 11-28-2017, 06:17 AM