The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Well for me what stop me from wanting to draw more is me realising that my approch isn't working as much as i wish.So i generally stop my task when i sense nervosity to refresh my understanding of the subject or to seek for different approch outside of my own.As you progress in the way you understand the fundamental you go from a simple dumb down approch to mixing many of the fundamental into a more complete and realist approch.But i recommend that each fundamental be learn separately before being mix to one and an other.

For project i wouldn't be to specific unless you aiming to work profesionally.I would need to know what type of art career you aim if that what you plan on doing to give relevant example.As far as i can tell you have a lean toward illustration.

I think i should quit being so over critical until i saw more content being post here.But i can tell you that the exercise you doing from drawbox.com will pay off.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by darktiste - 11-29-2017, 02:03 PM