The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Been a while since I updated because i'm a lazy fuck who doesn't like scanning stuff.

So I changed over my course from gesture drawing to the Thomas Fluharty drawing fundamentals course, figured I should really try to buckle down and get gud at observational drawing and the fundamentals, the gesture drawing course was teaching me a lot and I do intend to go back to it, but i'm so bad at figure drawing itself that trying to figure out how to properly add gesture was just causing me to have ridiculously broken figures.
I'm trying to draw these accurately with a lot of measuring but also trying to break down the forms as well so as to practice both construction and observational, also trying not to be so anal with the little proportions now and eyeball them, I used to try measuring everything focusing entirely on that and basically ignoring how the image looks in comparison to the object itself.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 01-28-2018, 07:25 PM