Bloodsports # 5: Princess Mononoke
(01-30-2012, 08:35 AM)Naevea Wrote: So for now, it all came to these.. 3 of them are nearly the same, but are the most action based, there is the classic half-portrait, two iconic looking poses everyone knows Mononoke hime for and a more of fairytale-ish "i see a spirit" thing... Don´t know which to do yet...

I like #1 and #4 They could both work really well. In my opinion. I don't think that you should include the deer god in the design. here is why: You don't see the deer god until about half way or a quarter of the way into the film, and even then you only see his silhouette. That left a lot to the imagination which I thought was quite nice. Having him appear on the cover (especially as the nightwalker) I feel reveals too much about film. I remember from when I watched it (couple of days ago) when they spoke about the deer god for the first time, I got little excited because I didn't know what he looked like.

You could try hinting the deer god like in #3 and #6 but I think too much detail could spoil the fun.

I would recommend taking #1 #3 and #3 farther.
Hope that helps you :)

Messages In This Thread
Bloodsports # 5: Princess Mononoke - by Naevea - 01-30-2012, 01:45 AM
RE: Bloodsports # 5: Princess Mononoke - by Jagged - 01-30-2012, 06:42 AM
RE: Bloodsports # 5: Princess Mononoke - by Jeffers - 01-30-2012, 09:47 AM