Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen
(10-13-2023, 01:05 PM)CBinnsIllustration Wrote: Love the back story @darktiste! We’ll go with that one :)

Thanks Rotten, yeah I’ve got be honest I was tempted by all 3. Might play with the others if I find time. For now we i fleshed out my badass hanger mechanic prepped for an alien showdown …or should we say beatdown

Interesting how the light intereact with the smoke refracting light i don't understand what are those '' latern hot spot'' i think the light is not very realistic being so close to the body it would not hit the torso it almost as if the light is at her him the latern shape is hard to read so it hard to determine the behavior of the lightsource.

I was trying so color alternative and tested something more bluish but the light really work better in yellow i was looking to do something cold like space but i think your take just cut her face in a more meaningful way mine is to heavy monotone but what i would have like is to have that red light from the wall against the blue it might look different but i stop because i don't want to spend to much time on Pov.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #47 - Halloween Scream Queen - by darktiste - 10-13-2023, 01:47 PM