(One day) Hot girls and appealing characters

Even if drawn as female, my figures look quite androgynous right now.

I noticed myself that the feet are too clunky and I found an Artist, who was able to draw really female-looking feet.

Quote:

Nobody would ever think, that that's a male foot, it is so very clearly female-looking.
He makes more curved lines and he makes the toes more slim and rounded
but
I looked at photos of male and female feet then, and noticed, that in reality they are not even that different!

Quote:

The toes of the females are not noticably more rounded or anything, they look almost the same!

So, how is it possible to stylize stuff in this way, where the drawing looks even better and brings across the point even better than reality!?
What are the rules to that, what else can be done in this way? Could you use this for every bodypart?
Make them unrealistic, but still look better (or more sexy) than a real person??

Now I am looking at Disney Stuff / Cartoons  and how they are making completely unrealistic or heavily stylized characters look as if they are "hot girls".

Example 1:    The Character "Malina" from Kuzco

Quote:

This series and their characters are so stylized, everything is completely unrealistic.
But still this character looks as if she is "a really hot girl".

There are other women in the show, who do not look like they are "a hot girl":

Quote:

So what are the characteristics from real life, that the Disney-People exxagerated here?
What did they take from reality that makes a girl beautiful or hot?
(they did not even show big boobs or anything like that!)

The other example is the character "Lola Bunny" from a bugs bunny movie:

Quote:

She clearly is "the hot girl" of the movie, but she is a rabbit! How can a rabbit be hot?
Same question: What did they take from reality that makes a girl beautiful or hot?

Do you know Artists, Mentors, Books, Videos etc. that explain this very well?
Please post them.

Can anybody show me the elements that make Malina and Lola Bunny "hot", but on real life people?
Show me real life people, who have those characteristics, that were exxagerated, if you can, please.
(and how to do it, maybe)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (One day) Hot girls and appealing characters - by Pensword - 06-13-2024, 09:14 PM