Crimson CHOW #52 - The Learned Observer FINALS
Now that the stuff from nightmare i don't need. But that a compliment. Not a fan of the circle re-using part of the same image i prefer additional drawing that give new perspective that dissect but that just me. That just going the extra mile in my book and that what can help you grab first place.

I think those circle break the look of a old illustration it give that presentation a taste of ''digital trick'' since it basically copy pasted. In the same veins for the style personally i prefer the previous one this one is to rendered.

A fun thing is if you would have taken the perspective of an artist in a real world setting to draw those animal they had to capture a specimen or catch glimpse of it and come back and try to translate that onto paper.(No wonder zoology had such weird looking creature before they invented photography)
Also back in time when you took photo you had to wait for the flash which mean photo had a delay so trying to capture something that move into the frame was an other issue.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson CHOW #52 - The Learned Observer FINALS - by darktiste - 06-15-2024, 06:00 AM