(One day) Hot girls and appealing characters
(06-14-2024, 04:49 PM)ThereIsNoJustice Wrote: There's lots of stuff out there about drawing idealized faces and figures. If you look up drawing tutorials about drawing heads and faces from imagination the artist will usually mention these idealized proportions.

(06-14-2024, 05:09 PM)darktiste Wrote: Also when you talk about lola bunny what your referring to is what call the idealize body there realistic proportion(medical average) and idealize proportion which is base on fashion and aesthetic.

(06-16-2024, 08:41 AM)VitorCardoso Wrote: First of all, let's define what makes a woman in real life look "hot"—this is totally tied to beauty standards. They usually have slightly bigger eyes than men, higher and more arched eyebrows, and long eyelashes. As for the body, they have a narrow waist and wide hips, creating those nice curves, a thin neck, and long, smooth transitions.

Here are some examples with different levels of stylization and aesthetics:

I hope my response makes sense to you. This is a topic I've been studying for a while because a friend of mine took an entire course on it and shared a lot of what he learned with me. So, there are many aspects of design and style that are difficult to explain without demonstrating.

Thanks Thereisnojustice, Darktiste and VitorCardoso for your replies.

First I will jump on what VitorCardoso said. The things you listed where exactly what I was asking for!
I will try to play around with these characteristics you listed.

But I have to study more Anatomy and Faces for that.

(I wanted to test around with Hips and Waist, but some Life Models had so many Bumps in their anatomy on the side, that I was confused. Seems I have to take a closer look on those Muscles and Bones in that area more, first of all.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (One day) Hot girls and appealing characters - by Pensword - 06-18-2024, 02:46 AM