How I stopped worrying and learned to love AI - Kinda.....
(09-10-2024, 09:01 AM)Leo Ki Wrote: I came to similar conclusions when I had a look at these churners when they were still primitive.

They all manipulate sensory material, which is just the surface of the mind, but it is the mind that creates and appreciates the sensory material.

The only soul the generators have is a bunch of human-entered tags on source images that were pillaged "for non-profit research purposes."

Same goes with text generators. Language is not the mind, it's an expression of it.

I think this is the most meaningful thing that been said by a mile.

Word are secondary to the experience of this electromagnetic universe. Light entering the eye is simply the decoding of electro magnetic matrix by the brain.

It that vibration that influence us everyday.

We as artist are incline to communicate and share were colorful experience through color and shape we explore were subconscious mind and we send visual frequency through were artwork that sometime resonate yet profoundly influence society simply by choosing the color of what we wear to the mark we put on paper. 

We have a special role to make the world aware of this colorful experience they are living in and not to take it for granted.

Just wanna finish by sharing a Jackson pollock artwork one of my artistic influence.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I stopped worrying and learned to love AI - Kinda..... - by darktiste - 09-11-2024, 06:15 AM