Introductions
Hello there!

I'm a bit late for the bloodsports but will definitely be entering the next one.

I live and teach English in Korea. I really want to illustrate full time someday but I'm still working on that part.
I get up at 5 every morning just to get some illustrating in and try to do as much as I can on the weekends.
I'm married, so its not like I have all the time in the world as I would have liked to have.
But I do as much as I can with the time I have at the moment, firstly I want to improve my Digital painting skills and then when I feel I am up to par with the best, then I would do projects to get specific jobs and hopefully everything goes well from there.

I want to work for wizards of the coast, blizz, lol, anywhere that involves fantasy and magic, maybe even scifi. I am also interested in children's book illustration and book covers and stuff like that as well and wouldn't mind concept art, I still have a shit ton of work to do but I'm willing to suck for a long time to get good and do the work. Hope I can contribute! Cheers!

Name: Marc Steinmann duh! haha
Nationality: South African

Messages In This Thread
Introductions - by MarcSteinmann - 05-28-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Introductions - by Rognoll - 05-28-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Introductions - by SamYang - 05-28-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Introductions - by MarcSteinmann - 05-31-2013, 04:08 PM