Introductions
(05-28-2013, 05:26 PM)SamYang Wrote: Hey guys and welcome to Daggers!

I'm still kinda new myself, only really been a part of the place for just over a month now. That sounds great Marc and I just had a look at both of your stuff, looking great! This is totally the place to practice and study to get that kind of work!

Thanks guys!
Yeah it seems like the place to be, the community is great of what I've seen, very helpful and awesome. CA.org seems to be down most of the time anyway, but I like this community more because of the smaller size.

I can't wait to compete in the blood sports challenges, and doing the studies and just improving.
Great to meet you guys and hopefully we can someday say we have worked for the same companies and shit, hehe.

Have a great day!

(05-28-2013, 04:06 PM)Rognoll Wrote: Hello, Marc, welcome to the daggers! I'm new here as well, but it's always good to be greeted, right? lol.
I've checked your blog out and you've got some awesome looking stuff!
Cheers! :D

Thanks guys!
Yeah it seems like the place to be, the community is great of what I've seen, very helpful and awesome. CA.org seems to be down most of the time anyway, but I like this community more because of the smaller size.

I can't wait to compete in the blood sports challenges, and doing the studies and just improving.
Great to meet you guys and hopefully we can someday say we have worked for the same companies and shit, hehe.

Have a great day!

Messages In This Thread
Introductions - by MarcSteinmann - 05-28-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Introductions - by Rognoll - 05-28-2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Introductions - by SamYang - 05-28-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: Introductions - by MarcSteinmann - 05-31-2013, 04:08 PM