Here cometh the friendship!
Hey, well I don't have a thread about it so I'll just post here. I'm a 19 year old male from and still living in England. I've always been into artistic type stuff such as movies, books, drawing and music. When I was 8 I got my first guitar but never started to take learning it seriously until I was about 12. I play fingerstyle mostly such as Andy Mckee, check him out if you don't know him he's awesome. I also know a little bit about playing piano and drums but not too much, also bass guitar and other stringed instruments like ukelele's are easy for me to play as the skills from guitar transfer over.

My favourite type of movie genre is horror and I feel that that will be what greatly influences my art style. I also love sci fi such as the terminator and also post apocalyptic films. I also loved to write a lot of short stories when I was younger though they all sucked haha and I don't really do it much anymore but it is still something that I really love to do I'm just taking art seriously so it isn't something I really have time for.

I finished high school 3 years ago and went on to study graphic design at college but never really got serious about drawing until about a year and a half ago. My biggest influences are Brad Rigney and Dave Rapoza and my main goal is to start working as a freelance illustrator. I'll be going to university in September to study visual effects and concept design which will last 3 years. I also know a little bit about using 3D software such as maya, zbrush, sketchup and blender. Anyways, thats about all I can think to say right now haha :)

Messages In This Thread
Here cometh the friendship! - by zmote - 06-28-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Here cometh the friendship! - by will123will - 06-28-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Here cometh the friendship! - by zmote - 06-29-2013, 05:39 AM
RE: Here cometh the friendship! - by smrr - 06-29-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Here cometh the friendship! - by zmote - 06-29-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Here cometh the friendship! - by will123will - 06-29-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Here cometh the friendship! - by smrr - 06-30-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: Here cometh the friendship! - by will123will - 06-30-2013, 01:28 PM