Study, Study, Study......
Hey everyone, my names Will. I have a sketchbook on conceptart.org but thats been down a lot recently so I thought I'd start posting here :). I hope to become an illustrator one day so crit the hell out of me and help me improve :)

Heres a still life, from life haha

First two are studies, bottom one is from imagination and is seriously rough haha

Oh and this pen thing too haha

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-28-2013, 10:04 PM)will123will Wrote: Hey everyone, my names Will. I have a sketchbook on conceptart.org but thats been down a lot recently so I thought I'd start posting here :). I hope to become an illustrator one day so crit the hell out of me and help me improve :)

Heres a still life, from life haha

First two are studies, bottom one is from imagination and is seriously rough haha

Oh and this pen thing too haha

awesome start will,i think the bottom piece is great
LoosePiston- Thanks a lot man :)

Heres some sketchbook crap

Attached Files Image(s)

Really cool start ! I like a lot the way you're managing your edges and values ! Loving the pencil from imagination too !

Keep it up ! ;D

MOAR UPLOADS! ROAR

*hides in thread* - how did you upload the sketchbook stuff man? the lines are pretty faint! you should post what you were aiming for and what the pages represent (like life studies etc)
Got anymore pen things? 'Cus they're awesome!

that nude lady is f'ing amazing! how did you get that texture?? crazy good imo
Yep, that female illustration @ the bottom of your first post kicks all kinds of ass!!
Great start on your sketchbook, I can't crit you on anything atm D:
Keep it up!!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Thx so much guys, means a lot :)

Izzual- Thanks man :)
LoosePiston- Thanks man :). I scan the pages but my scanner completely blows out the values haha :(
Baoto- Nope sry :(. Will do some more in the future though :), and thanks
Fedodika- Thanks man :). I got it by listening to the walking dead governer book whilst detailing the hell out of it haha :)
smrrfette- Thanks man :)

Heres some crappy studies :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Really cool studies, and i love the pens! I would like to see how you handle some colors though. Keep that up!

The last drawing in your initial post is absolutely amazing.

For your digital drawings I would suggest focusing more on your edges. You've got a lot of hard edges in the first post making things look a bit flat. Go back in with a soft eraser and take a little bit off on edges that are in the background or for rounded objects.

Keep up the hard work!

Cool studies ! (loving those from the Mjranum stock ;) )

Keep it up !

Thanks a lot guys :). Haven't updated in so long. I'm now in Uni and ave a lot of work to do but I've still been drawing/painting :)

And this thing

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey everyone, haven't posted here in a while. Here's some of the stuff I've done recently, hope you guys like it. As usual I appreciate any crits and feedback :)

Attached Files Image(s)

serious improvement man! keep it up :D

love love those traditionals! Keep up the awesome work man !

Nice! I love those traditional pieces man, they're damn good indeed.
Devin- Thanks a lot man
Rindoukan- Thanks :)
Danny Martinez- Thanks man :)

Here's some new shit-

Attached Files Image(s)

Face study from tonight

Attached Files Image(s)

holy schmao thats hyper realistic! how much time does these take you to finish? also do you have a specific approach into shading? cause thats where im stuck right now....

awesome awesome sktechbook btw