Reintroducing myself-- mile stones
My last introduction was also my first post, and I'm regretting my extremely, well, goofy approach. I want to use this site to my own advantage, and harness whatever critique I can so as to improve. I'm unsatisfied with my drawing techniques right now, I'd love to do more digital and traditional painting rather than character designs and linearts. I've improved so much in the past year that it's staggering to me, but it's not enough to bring me peace. I want to know more.

I hope to meet new people with interests akin to mine, and give insight to people who may want advice. I also hope to be one of those people, and to grow with other artists in my journey through college and, eventually, the mission field. I'm extremely excited about life, and extremely scared. Right now things are crazy, I'm cramming so much into my day because I hope, that in the future, it will all work out okay.
So yes, my name is Brit, or, if you prefer, Sketch, and I'm ready to start this journey.

Messages In This Thread
Reintroducing myself-- mile stones - by Wandering Sketch - 10-11-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: Reintroducing myself-- mile stones - by Wandering Sketch - 11-07-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Reintroducing myself-- mile stones - by Wandering Sketch - 11-23-2013, 11:42 AM