Hello, Crimson Daggers, a little bit about myself :)
Welcome to daggers! Dont worry about not having natural talent in art. Thats a common misconception that you need talent to be an artist. Its a skill that you improve through lots and lots and lots of practice. So the first thing I recommend is to get yourself in the habit of drawing at least 10-20 minutes every day if you arnt already. I believe theres a study that says once you perform an action once a day, for 14 days it becomes a habit for you. Then if you dont draw for a day it will feel weird to not be drawing.

Also this site is invaluable for figure drawing http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-t...e-drawing/

I also recommend Andrew Loomis's book Figure Drawing for all its Worth and Michael Hampton's book Figure Drawing: Design and Invention. You should start a sketchbook thread here so we can help you get on the right track. Good luck!

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Crimson Daggers, a little bit about myself :) - by Lucil.M - 12-14-2013, 05:47 AM
RE: Hello, Crimson Daggers, a little bit about myself :) - by Adam Lina - 12-14-2013, 08:02 AM