|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Damn boy you're productive!! Depending on what kind of stress you're having outside of art, I found that at times it can be better to work a bit less, focus on getting the stress sorted out and then continuing full steam with studies. If that is a possibilty at all. Better than being distracted at drawing, then grumpy the rest of the time etc... nothing good can come from that.
LOL, that art progress sheet! I'm cutting back on snacks and stuff at the moment for exactly that reason :PI like the beard progression though. Beards are awesome.
As for not having a set workflow, I agree with Bjulvar, that doesn't have to be a bad thing. Just try out every tool and way of working that seems good to you, drop what you don't like and keep doing what works for you. Like that, you'll not only develop your very own way of doing things, but you will also have a broad range of tools available for any kind of work you might want to tackel in the future. Just match the right technique with the right challenge and you're good to go!

ChoW is coming along nicely, love the bent over/caught in motion pose!

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Lyraina - 08-22-2014, 10:58 AM