|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Glad to hear that your injuries are healing. :) A schedule that allows you to get some sunlight sounds good to me, it's one of the things too often neglected in our lifestyle... are those 6 hours of sleep all you need to work throught the whole rest of the night plus day or are you napping some time in the morning? I wish I could sustain myself on just consistent 6 hours of sleep but it's just not enough for me if I want to stay somewhat healthy and concentrated.

Focused studies are a good thing for sure, not only because it helps to really go in deep and really understand it, but also because it means quicker improvement which is good for motivation.

Sam Nielson's course? Awesome! Really looking forward to what you'll be producing for that one.

Faces look good, don't see much to crit. Always think of the planes befor starting to hatch and shade. In most of them I can see that you're already doing that though. Keep it up! :)

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Lyraina - 09-08-2014, 08:32 PM