Letting your Dreams do the Work for you!
Good to hear Chris. Its really cool to be excited about going to sleep I think. Your dreams are usually about things you were thinking about that day and especially right before bed. So it helps to notice the repetitive thoughts running through your head throughout the day. As goofy as it sounds chanting a phrase over and over to yourself before bed has a strong effect on what happens in your dreams that night. The more you repeat a thought the stronger its resonance in your mind.

Tien, yes I've been lucid dreaming on and off for the last two years and I've had them by accident all throughout my life. I know what you mean about remembering too much. When I first started I tried to write down as much as I could because of how little I could remember. But then when I started remembering almost everything about dreams the dream entries went from a few short sentences to several pages long. I try to summarize now since I dont want to spend all morning writing down dreams. As long as I have enough information so that I can go back years from now, read it and remember the dream. Its fun going back and reading through them once you have a large collection of dreams in your journal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Letting your Dreams do the Work for you! - by Adam Lina - 11-07-2014, 02:19 AM