The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Happy New Years everyone!

Harbringer:Thanks man, means alot to hear that :).
personally I feel like a slacker most of the time, but I suppose everyone does XD.

Another update on the spec ops piece, i'm gonna start properly painting this soon, sand/sandstorms are a pretty big part of the game(and all the batshit insanity that happens in it) so i'm messin around with the idea of it here, i'll probbly try and add a sandstorm effect to the whole picture later down the line as well.
edit:think I need to make some adjustments to proportions on both arms, not to mention the left hand and machine gun. guns/hands, god help me the hardest things to draw XD.

Joints assignment for proko, proportions are awful on these but I think I understand how all the joints work.

and some boxes I did for proko as well

As said fairly crappy update but it's just past christmas so let me off the hook XD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 01-04-2015, 10:16 AM