The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Thanks man, I already have gotten quite a bit of ref for this,(apparently not enough it seems XD).

As for DAZ, i've been messin around with it and trying to make the pose for a while now actually, oddly enough I can't seem to pose Hisao's arm right in that it simply won't move that far which is weird, i've done the pose myself so I know it's possible,
I might just skip it and just do the rest of the pose if it comes down to it i've already took my own ref for the arm. Oh and thanks for the heads up on the sliders, have'nt found them yet but that sounds really useful.
it's annoying as hell I purposely waited a week after workin on the lineart to check for proportion issues, and now i've only started noticing them after starting work on the values XD makes messin around with it more difficult.

Changed a few things here and there such as the arm placement on the guy and the pelvis and legs on the girl which still looks off to me, i'm fairly happy with the guy atm, think his upper right arm is lookin a bit long but I think that'll be a quick fix.
The girl though i'm gonna try and dig up some more ref before I continue(as said the proportions and placement are weird XD).

some imagination figures I did for fun, some of these were without ref, others not so much(such as the woman with the broken spine XD)

another speedpaint, topic was passion and somehow we were talkin about zombies beforehand so my odd mind somehow came up with the idea of a zombie artist painting a vampire biting someone XD.

and a observational drawing, this came out weirdly better when I was more loose with it starting off with gesture and construction, think it's more accurate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 02-24-2015, 12:16 PM