The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Cheers dude, yeah i'm generally just trying to have fun with it atm even if I don't end up studying as much for the time being it seems like the best idea, being forced to draw with a pencil is tough but it's been very helpful, i'd argue digital art does'nt make it easier but it does make it more convinient as you can erase stuff very easily, you don't have to put as much planning into it I think.

oh yeah drawing undertale fanart is a ton of fun, i'll probbly end up doing the majority of the characters(you need to play it man it's possibly my GOTY only competing with bloodborne).

More undertale fanart, I might redo this one and put alot more time into it actually, I like the composition and idea i've made for sans here but i've made a bunch of mistakes.
Also hands from life....i've got no idea how people draw their own hand XD, honestly mine just start to hurt after about 3-5 mins plus drawing yourself makes measuring damn near impossible, I draw and I end up rushing them so my hand does'nt hurt, feel like I learn more from drawing other hands even if it's photos, though it could be a good way to quickly get down poses.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 12-16-2015, 10:55 AM