Completely new to digital drawing
Hello there!
I heard this is a good forum to register on if you want to get into digital art and so I thought why not and registered just now.

My name is Daniel and I'm 18. I've been using Photoshop for about 4 years I guess? Maybe add or take a few. I am from Germany and so far I have kind of focused on web design. However, I always wanted to draw my own stuff and since my girlfriend gave me her drawing tablet a week ago I thought why not and am trying to start out and get into digital drawing since 2 days. I admit its a very new experience trying to draw with a tablet. I mostly spent those two days getting accustomed to it.

However I'm not quite sure how to actually start out. I would like to draw landscapes, scenery stuff like this http://jonasdero.deviantart.com/art/Stonehold-327302388

I guess first you sketch where you want what to be.. but I dont quite get how you make things look so sharp and stuff.

Oh well I'm seriously a bloody newbie. I just started using my tablet :P
I'd be very glad if I could get some help and support here because right now I feel kind of very clueless :-/

Messages In This Thread
Completely new to digital drawing - by xDrac - 10-16-2012, 03:57 AM