MonoOrder's Deathline 2013!
I recently make a post on my blog detailing the guidelines I created for myself when it comes to my art process and growth.

I have the following deathline goals to go along with these guidelines:

1. Develop the skills to produce professional quality work.
2. Make friends within the art community both online and offline.
3. Adapt my body to get by on 5 hours of sleep a day.

-I will study harder and more efficiently this year. Studying without DIRECTION is pointless. I need to FOCUS my studies towards my personal art. I want to get to ~14 hours of art a day by the end of the year. I know there will be days where I will be burnt out or busy with other things. For those days I will still force myself to do at least 2 hours of art.

-I need to stop being so antisocial. I've been living like a hermit this past year and haven't made any art friends. I want to make friends and find study partners both online and offline that will help me push myself harder. I need to start participating more on the forums and create/joine livestreams to force myself out of my shell.

-I used to play world of warcraft for 16 hours straight and then sleep for 12+ hours for a good few years of my life. This dysfunctional schedule DESTROYED my sleep patterns. When I hear Bobby Chiu preaching to fight off sleep and hear how the FZD students are averaging 5 hours of sleep it makes me realize that I need to start working harder and sleeping less.

If I start off with 5 hours of sleep a day now I would not be able to do it so I will slowly work down to 5 hours over the 2013 year, letting my body get accustomed to my new schedule. I've done a lot of research on sleep and I know I can do it with discipline and the right supplements.

Messages In This Thread
MonoOrder's Deathline 2013! - by MonoOrder - 03-31-2013, 04:31 AM
RE: MonoOrder's Deathline 2013! - by Eric - 04-03-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: MonoOrder's Deathline 2013! - by MonoOrder - 04-05-2013, 04:07 AM