The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Fedodika: Oh that's not a mistake, I just find it easier to memorize stuff as sex positions, :P.

Tygerson: Thanks!.
Recently i'm honestly not sure if focusing on one thing is the best way to do stuff though, I suppose it can keep me focused on  a specific subject but i'm wondering if it'd be more funner and refreshing to my brain to jump around a lot, i'd be less focused on one specific subject but it might lead to less tunnel vision so that i'm not repeating the same mistakes and just grinding away on something.

Updates, I've began to draw in pen a lot more recently, really starting to enjoy it.

Did a drawing of Dracula since i've gotten pretty crazy over the castlevania anime(that shit is guuud). I heavily reffed the suit from Ayami Kojima's work, and I never really payed much notice of her art before but I really dig it now, not that I thought it was bad before by any means or not interesting, just that i hadn't took any time to look into her work.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Ayane+Kojima+d...&ia=images

Did some gestures from action scenes, parkour and dancing, I probably need to do a lot more of this, action poses are so difficult.

Silly megaman design I did for a drawing challenge on destructoid.

Tried my hand at drawing something more ..anthro..pormorphic(did I say that right?..).
Drawing in pen is makign me have to draw through iteration more, annoyingly i'm much more happy with the thumbnail's gesture then the actual finished one, but i redid it 7 times so to hell with it it's finished haha.

Thinking about spending a bit of time trying to learn how to shade with pen better, I really like this stuff here.
[Image: 21106867_1891992717483525_3321913351959148593_n.jpg]

Lastly i've finally gotten to colouring the Sucy piece.
Trying to go from grayscale like this to colour is so difficult, i'm overwhelmed by it each time i try it.
I'm not sure if I need to lighten up the skin or the light clothing more, something about it just feels a bit muddy right now, Sucy's also incredibly pale so i'm not sure how to colour her or to what extent to do so... I miss cell shading so much simpler haha.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 09-05-2017, 11:45 PM