The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Have'nt got an amazing amount to show, been messing around with doing traditional painting recently, the reeesults, well alot of yelling and paper soaked in water, don't plan on giving up on it though, would help my digital painting alot and now that y tablets gone for a while I don't really have any excuses not to practice it.
Also not gonna be uploading next week at all, going to a friends.
Okay onto the dump

Ah almost feel ashamed to upload this, been triyng to get better at drawing monsters took some inspiration from silent hill and the suffering but I think I ended up just copying and merging them more then anything else, and even then it looks daft ah well gotta get out the bad ideas to get to the good ones I suppose.

Form work and my greatest fear.. ovals and circles.
Last ones were done from imagination

I'm awful with backgrounds, most of this is'nt probbly gonna matter in the final piece when I paint it as it's all gonna be covered up by leaves but I hate how i've set up the trees here, it's supposed to be the lost woods so I sorta have to smother it with trees but then it ends up looking majorly cluttered and I don't just want it to recede into dakrness behind the trees either as it would mess with the colours in the painting and probbly make it look flat.
I dunno gonna look up a few paintings and photo's of forest's see how I could get around it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 05-25-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM