The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Thanks tygerson!

Signed up for this level up workshop thing on Conceptart, have'nt had the time to do any of the assignments but I had a quick look at the composition one and they seem to be pretty in depth, i'll be starting with the colour and light assignments though. they also post daily master studies to paint although at the skill level i'm at, i'm not sure if it'd really benefit me to start doing painted master studies yet, I have thought about doing some frazetta pencil studies though.

god help me, I have no idea what i'm doing XD, yeah i'm having trouble getting the lighting right on this, Also need to work on the skintone as well, I think i'm gonna try workin on this for 1 more week everyday after that i'm gonna be done with it regardless of if it's done or not, theres other ideas I want to paint right now.

guess whos been watching alot of space dandy recently, been trying to think of an actual full fanart piece for it actually, no luck so far though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 02-27-2014, 01:11 PM