Hey everyone!
Hi Daggers!

My name is David Metzger, I am a hungarian concept artist wannabe/student. I came across drawing when I was 12-13 yrs old, my main inspiration were comic books and fantasy/sci-fi book covers, RPG game illustrations back then. After high school I went to an "art university-preparatory" school, but was very disappointed in the ways of art teaching, and turned my back on the whole thing for a while.
After floating around for a couple of years as a musician (I am also a rock/metal drummer) I realised that this is my way to go, this is what I have the most talent in (and what I love doing the most) so I started teaching myself via tutorials, DVDs, etc.
A couple of months ago I started attending a concept art course in a local media school, and am very fortunate beacuse it is a load of inspiration to me :)
So here I am, wanting to learn as much as possible, contacting people, having meaningful conversations, listening to critiques, opinions, suggestions, and giving some useful ones if possible as well :)

,\m/

Messages In This Thread
Hey everyone! - by Kaffer - 06-28-2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Hey everyone! - by smrr - 06-29-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Hey everyone! - by Kaffer - 06-29-2013, 06:41 PM