2 years - Get better or die trying
So I thought I might as well post my goals here. If people see it and know about it, I'll have to make sure I won't disappoint right? So here we go:

I want to get better. I want to do what I like, I want to be awesome at it, and I want to be able to live off of it. I want to be the man I always wanted to be. Here's my chance.
First step is to get better at drawing. Next year I'd like to be able to start doing commissions, even small ones.
List time !
What I want :

*Get better at drawing (digital and Pencils) : F*ck yeah ! But that's just the beginning :D
*Learn parkour : You know, because health and all, so ...
*Get in shape : just a little more muscles

Bonus:

*Make friends : I need to surround myself with people i can talk to. Reliable people.
*Move : I want to leave this place. Find somewhere I like to do what I like. that'd be great. And maybe travel a bit too.
(*Speaking/writing english fluently would be nice too >< )

2 years to make it. Maybe a little more before I can move away from here.
Then 5 years to be really good at what I do, learn more. Be the man.
And I really gotta move cause I can't stand this place anymore. Tired of people.
Anyway, in the next 6 months I want to master anatomy and perspective and at least get better with colors.
Yep. Maybe I'll try and make a planning (schedule? I don't know ._.) for the years to come.
I'll post it here !

STAY MOTIVATED

Messages In This Thread
2 years - Get better or die trying - by Samarus - 08-28-2013, 09:40 PM