Which fiction are you reading?
Just finished reading World War Z, Firstly to hell with the movie, hell there's no way to turn the book into a movie.
If you don't know about the book essentially it's done as a documentary made 10-20 years after humans survived the zombie apocalypse and is basically built up from loads of different accounts from survivors. Part of the reason I love the book is that it actually takes a very realistic aproach to it, well as realistic as you can take zombies but they actually bring the real life politics of different countries into it to show how it spread and how different countries dealt with it, for once the military does not magically disapear a month after the outbreak. They also went into the different changes that happened throughout it, such as the war movies being made to keep morale up with people, the different plans the countries made, they also go into the weaponry at the time, they began manufacturing these weird shovel like decapitation weapons out of the hundereds of abandoned cars, medieval weaponry came back in certain countries like england(as did proper castles seeing as they can be incredibly fortified), theres something I love about mixing up old and new era's like that.
Even if the book itself is'nt scary, I love how they made the undead actually seem threatening again, considering how they've pretty much become cannon fodder in recent years.
It's A shame they can't make a proper movie out of it, some of the storys would be really cool to see, maybe if they animated it but even then they'd have to hire alot ALOT of voice actors.

Messages In This Thread
Which fiction are you reading? - by meat - 02-22-2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Rognoll - 02-26-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Doolio - 02-28-2014, 03:17 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Triggerpigking - 02-28-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by meat - 02-28-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by rmd - 03-07-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by Ji-Li - 03-11-2014, 09:29 AM
RE: Which fiction are you reading? - by artoque - 04-16-2014, 06:46 AM