How to Draw (Robertson's book) study thread
I'll have to check out Marshal's videos then. I'd seen him talk about it on prokos videos but never looked any further into it. And thanks for the crtlpaint link. I hadnt heard about those before. Im focusing mainly on portraits at the moment and building visual library. This is a side thing for me to keep perspective in mind with everything I do.

I skimmed through the first 2 chapters and worked mainly on the stuff in chapter 3. For the Brewer method I skipped ahead to page 54 because I wanted to have a solid template to practice mirroring basic objects on. Have you looked at the videos he included in the book? I usually need to supplement my reading with watching since Im very visual as well. I also watched this video on the Brewer method on youtube which helped further understand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7slOl2_RE

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to Draw (Robertson's book) study thread - by Adam Lina - 03-07-2014, 03:11 AM
RE: How to Draw (Robertson's book) study thread - by iReddog - 04-19-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: How to Draw (Robertson's book) study thread - by iReddog - 04-22-2015, 03:59 AM