Cintiq Alternative
If you get a yiynova or any tablet monitor I highly recommend getting a monitor arm so you can position it over your lap. I got an Ergotron LX and its soooooooooo much better than using it on a table in front of me. Fair warning though, I bought the yiynova msp19u a year and half ago and the VGA cable (which is not detachable from the monitor) lost connection. The cord is so short that I had it stretched and cranked at an angle in order to position it over my lap. The warranty is only good for one year too so I basic ate the cost of it.

Over all the yiynova is workable but you get what you pay for with such a cheaper brand. The screen is highly reflective and can be a pain to see whats on your screen if the have direct light coming in at the screen. The drivers are probably as bad as wacom drivers. I had to use PS alternatives because it seems only the newest versions of PS are supported. And if you have a funky dual hard drive setup with a SSD as the boot drive and a slave drive for storage like me the installation of the drivers is a pain in the ass.

Messages In This Thread
Cintiq Alternative - by Rshin - 04-28-2016, 09:44 PM
RE: Cintiq Alternative - by John - 04-28-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: Cintiq Alternative - by Lodratio - 04-29-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: Cintiq Alternative - by Adam Lina - 04-29-2016, 03:49 AM