Creature and Character design study program help me out
(06-17-2016, 07:40 AM)Adam Lina Wrote: Dude, all I ever see from you is long posts with lists of things to do. Why not just draw and figure it out as you go? Ever try that? Sorry if that makes me a dick for saying.

This just a list to help me figure the subject i should be working on.Ultimately i can be studying on any subject.The problem lie in the fact i need to be studying multiple subject and avoid going into a comfort zone here i am trying to put effort into coming up with subject that will put me out of that zone and by setting amount of time it will help me get experience in each subject.There no perfect pre-plan but i prefer a plan than no plan so that it help me when i need to know what to study on.The time factor is just a vague estimation base on a concept program i saw.

Some people think they know what they will work on next but when they arrive there is much to subject to choose that they can't pick one.That guy it me.
That why i am making a list that goes from A to Z

But ultimately if i don't get feed back on what to study next i am stuck with poor learning curve not knowing what can benefit me the most.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Creature and Character design study program help me out - by darktiste - 06-17-2016, 08:46 AM