Monica's Sketchbook
Hey, guys. 

This week's been hectic. We started a new intensive summer course schedule that has me working some 12 hour days. I love my students, but I'm learning that time management is definitely a weakness of mine. I can waste hours doing nothing while not working and then look at the clock and wonder where the time went.

I spent most of today writing up a tentative schedule for the week (I've included my 1 hour commute in with "work"): [Image: tumblr_pbfq214i9Z1ruzkxio1_540.png]

Obviously this is subject to change, and I've been using Toggl all day to track what I'm actually doing with my time. 

As far as art goes, not much to see. All I could do this week was part of a page of doodles:
[Image: tumblr_pbfq214i9Z1ruzkxio2_r1_540.jpg]

I fell off the wagon for meal tracking but today's breakfast was coffee with heavy cream and lunch was bibimbap (delicious). Haven't decided on dinner yet.  Yesterday was coffee for breakfast, baozi and noodles for lunch, grilled cheese for a snack, and instant noodles for a late dinner. Lots and lots of carbs, need more protein. 

That's all for now. Back to the grindstone.

Messages In This Thread
Monica's Sketchbook - by Moniquoi_ - 06-29-2018, 11:27 AM
RE: Monica's Sketchbook - by darktiste - 06-29-2018, 11:40 AM
RE: Monica's Sketchbook - by Artloader - 06-29-2018, 07:27 PM
RE: Monica's Sketchbook - by Moniquoi_ - 07-06-2018, 06:06 PM