Opening myself to networking
It like i am overwhelm and feel like i am still in need of a portfolio so i will have to work toward those goal i believe before anything and than i probably will work toward making networking a priority.Seem like i had my priority wrong when i wrote this.But i will try to remember your offer it just that it would be stupid to network without a solid load of work behind me as much as i feel like it time for me to enter the industry i am still at a stage where i see that it not up to the standard i feel i want my work to be and if i would enter now i feel it would have a stagnation effect on my body of work but that can be actually false.It a big step as you probably have experienced yourself in the past.I would certainly appreciate some insider insight on how i should build my portfolio but idk yet how i would repay those people there time and effort maybe there people generous enough not to care about that or who can wait to be repaid.I know some people do paid review of portfolio.Anyways i am losing track of what need to be said.Thank for the reply i need to re order my idea.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
Opening myself to networking - by darktiste - 05-27-2020, 10:56 AM
RE: Opening myself to networking - by Zorrentos - 07-29-2020, 05:39 PM
RE: Opening myself to networking - by darktiste - 07-30-2020, 06:54 AM
RE: Opening myself to networking - by Zorrentos - 07-30-2020, 11:16 PM