Tiago's Sketches
Hi there just want to show you a nice thing you can do when your doing a drawing  it not gonna salvage a bad drawing but it can actually help get rid of imperfection to a certain extent.When you are done drawing your sketch try this go to filter/liquifiy gallery if you use photoshop once you see a window open you have a few option try them all and spend a good time learning what they can do for you play with the size of the brush also.With a bit of practice you won't necessarly have to redraw you simply re-use what you had created and perhaps redraw over the new result if you lost some of the information in the process.This is of course mostly only useful if you work on photoshop as i am not aware of other software who have this kind of feature.An other way if you don't have acess to the liquify tool is to use the selection tool and try to play around scaling a moving stuff around but it not as powerful in my opinion but it ultimately depend on what you became proficient at so play with the tool and get to know how to use them it just help you get faster to your goal.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
Tiago's Sketches - by tiago nunes - 06-04-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Tiago's Sketches - by Pubic Enemy - 06-04-2020, 07:51 AM
RE: Tiago's Sketches - by tiago nunes - 06-04-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Tiago's Sketches - by tiago nunes - 06-09-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Tiago's Sketches - by Artloader - 06-06-2020, 08:45 AM
RE: Tiago's Sketches - by darktiste - 06-06-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: Tiago's Sketches - by tiago nunes - 06-09-2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Tiago's Sketches - by darktiste - 06-10-2020, 01:01 AM