Fundementals Schedule?
(09-15-2020, 02:28 PM)darktiste Wrote: I think your biggest trap to avoid is thinking your someone else and that what they do or how they do it apply to you.It not that simple.

What work for one doesn't necessarly work for someone else but i hope you know that already.

Just to make it clear what we all have in common as artist is the necessity of understanding the fundamental of were craft as something that isn't optional but as it said in the word fundamental because a good amount of them are necessary for the result we want to achieve.The fundamental are all essential if your aim is realism but you have probably notice there not all essential to every artist.For example an artist can chose to ignore color for example and only do black and grey but those choose limit the type of art work he will be able to produce.An artist can decide to throw out perspective out the window but is work will mostly likely end up looking flat.What i am trying to say is everyone as there own intention and they put there egg in certain fundamental because at the end of the day you have to choose what you want to communicate and how you communicate it.So try to think about what fundamental you want to improve and than maybe worry about how to go about it.
Wise words.

You got me starting to really wonder what my true end goal is....  it is fuzzy.  I'll do some thinking about where I want to end up.  If I can't find a full answer I'll look for traits that overlap with the couple ideas in my head. I'll do some research in the fields I'm interested in and see what the artists I inspire to be like learned.

Thanks for your help.

Messages In This Thread
Fundementals Schedule? - by mika_land - 09-15-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Fundementals Schedule? - by graphicnovelist - 09-15-2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Fundementals Schedule? - by darktiste - 09-15-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Fundementals Schedule? - by mika_land - 09-15-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Fundementals Schedule? - by darktiste - 09-15-2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Fundementals Schedule? - by mika_land - 09-15-2020, 03:50 PM