'You can upload a maximum of 2.1 MB at once'?
(03-19-2023, 02:55 AM)Dominicque Wrote:
(02-26-2023, 03:22 AM)darktiste Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 02:08 AM)Dominicque Wrote: This error posts once I upload some images, but not all. What does this mean and how do I stop this from happening?

You stop that by posting image that don't go over 2.1mb and if you got an image that over 2.1mb you can reduce the size of the file by cropping if necessary and possible or just reduce the image quality or size.
Can you do that by reducing the canvas? I've seen larger images posted, so I'm not sure why it's flagged it.
(02-28-2023, 12:27 PM)Leo Ki Wrote: Check what quality level you save you jpg in. 85% is generally more than enough for the web and will reduce the file size dramatically to a few hundred KB. Also the image dimensions can be reduced to a thousand pixels or less for the web. Just repeating what Darktiste said above but with some numbers for the seasoning.
I have no idea how to check or how to do that, but I'll try googling it. Having to use Imgur for now. Thanks.
(02-26-2023, 02:46 AM)Pubic Enemy Wrote: That's odd; does this only happen when uploading individual images that are more than 2.1 MB, or images of any size?

Only a recently image I'm working on. Not sure why.
 By size i meant canva size if it wasn't obvious and by cropping i meant pretty much the same thing.But one more thing if you have problem with size and it not a drawing that require a frame you can try to rearrange the element on the page so they take less space and you can therefor reduce the canva size.That if you have digital program to do so just take the lasso and move the element around so there less gap between element.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'You can upload a maximum of 2.1 MB at once'? - by darktiste - 03-19-2023, 03:07 AM