Learn how to render like the 80's to 00's
Well i am going to go and say you have an interest for Sci-fi with a touch of semi realism.As for who could guide your further in that realm there isn't much sci-fi artist around here.In term of subject matter you already have alot to learn if you didn't already master the human anatomy so that already somewhere to start and that already a really challenging subject now mix that with sci-fi and you get one of the most challenging subject matter you can ask for.

What i encourage you is to define what you describe as ''stuff'' i know it might seem like a endless task but you can atleast start to get an idea of what interest you.Maybe you just say stuff because you just don't know what you like so really you don't understand your own taste.We think we know what we like until it the time to put it into word

Also defining what aspect of the artistic journey you want for yourself.Establishing a title for yourself or atleast exploring some of them by order of interest like illustrator,animator,etc... you can find out more about what are the ''art branch'' on youtube and elsewhere.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Learn how to render like the 80's to 00's - by darktiste - 07-15-2023, 06:29 AM