Top 10 tips to becoming a better artist
I resonate with the don't be a mindless artist and practice smart.Doing art can be sometime care free specially doodling and coloring it almost meditative but when it come to designing thing you gotta be very involve sometime the research is very surface level and the quality suffer from it...

I also had my fair share of having to learn to take criticism due to the idea that everyone as is own vision and approch and it hard to divorce your own vision to get a better perspective on some issue that ultimately are were choose we make out of igorance or because we don't address certain fundamental that been lagging behind.

Critism even around here is hard to find so everyone as to be grateful for the good and the ugly.

It sad that some artist will never grow because they just can't handle it or will never gather the courage or get the understanding of how much having a space to share work in a honest and meaningful way is beneficial to there art journey.

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 tips to becoming a better artist - by darktiste - 12-02-2023, 02:21 PM