The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Smrr:Your godamn right it's Grunty..though for a whle people kept telling me it was a good sculpt of waluigi xD.

Kurtjeremy:Thanks dude, yeah perspective stuff is tough. I'm trying to do about 2 hours of it a day on weekdays.

More perspective stuff,  I planned to do more of that second assignment but photoshop was giving me issues, I need to spend some time doing studies of houses and buildings to add to my visual library as varying these up was difficult.
Third one was trying to convey space entirely through linework, did it ages ago and I was quite tired so i'm gonna give it another try soon.

Trying to draw my friends dnd character, trying to visualize and draw the figure in pen was...difficult to say the least, can you tell the subtle moment where I got pissed off with it xD.
It's defineitly helping me visualize more though, i'm trying to think over each line before I put them down especially on the last one. Trying to draw subtle line weight though is going to be an issue, i'm thinking i'll draw over the 4th one as best I can them maybe trace the final linework on tracing paper or do it again and use a ballpoint pen for the underlinework.

Also some faces, i've actually got more of these but the page was'nt finished, On weekends i'm gonna start doing studies of anything I want to improve my visual library which I think is lacking a lot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 05-17-2016, 10:22 AM