The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
I'll try doing some Sargent studies, here's the thing though I've got no idea how to study paintings well, I used to do that for hours back with the conceptart levelup thing and I didn't learn anything from it so I've got no idea how to approach this without it just being copying.
Should I try and copy his brush? and just do similar strokes, or should I be doing this with the three basic brushes usually used?. I'm using a basic block in brush basic round and a basic round soft.
If I need to copy his brush then I have no idea how to do that, I've never had any idea how to make brushes and i'm using Krita not Photoshop now so even more so, though the setup seems to be the same with selections for shape spray bristle and all that stuff. I think I can import photoshop brushes but it only saves the tip, I'd have to manually enter all the settings such as the bristles and like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 01-15-2017, 06:38 AM