The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Yo guys.

Did more work on the gravity rush piece, I kinda did a 180 turn on it near the end, I was originally gonna cell shade this but I decided instead i'm gonna play around with some of the painting brushes instead, so right now i'm undecided on whether or not to keep the linework in it and rework it since right now it's really thick(I really need to learn line weight) or if to remove it altogether like i did with the Symphogear piece a while back.
I also pretty much stole the background from the main art of the game heh,
http://calmdowntom.com/wp-content/upload...dImage.jpg
Honestly I could'nt figure out any architecture nor could i find much ref for the buildings of the game....though I suppose I could've just booted up the game myself now that I think about it... fuck, maybe i'll rework it then xD.
Also messing around with her skin color, not sure if to make it accurate to the game or more darker since I'm kinda liking it.

Aside from that just got more anatomy work,  finally I seem to be getting the hang of them proko pelvises though, not sure if I'll do 100 from imagination of these but I plan to do 100 from ref, I really just want to get this down already so that I can move on with my life haha.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 02-17-2017, 04:24 AM