The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Hey guys Long time no see, spent almost a week over at a friends for halloween.

Also, found this amazing song with an equally amazing music video today

Anyway first off a few more Chiu assignments, had to paint fur over this adorable miniature elephant, first two I used his process as ref and the second two I did completely from mind.

And a w.i.p for the next assignment, a full tonal of the piece I chose, I honestly liked the pigman more but I think i'l learn more from this one as it's more creature related and also has a big enviorment something I don't usually do, anyway having trouble trying to get the light from the house to work, think the values might be a bit messed up as a whole actually but it still seems to be coming together decently, i'll keep at it and see what happens.

And one more set of tonal chiu sketches, these ones did'nt come out as well as the others I think, did'nt help that I lost an hour of work on the hardest part of redrawing the legs -__-.

And i'm trying this 14 day challenge thing Istebrak set up, never joined one of her streams before yesterday but she is an awesome teacher :).
Anyway essentially I need to paint the same head each day without ref but I need to get each one critiqued, i'd really appreciate it if anyone could critique one of these for me :).

And more proko assignments, i'm going to try and do these more, i've sorta avoided doing these observational sorta drawings, mainly because they hurt the hell out of my arm and neck XD.
Even so they're important to do and these just show how bad I am at them XD.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 11-06-2014, 08:55 AM