The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Damn could'nt update for a while, my arm issue got a bit worse(i'm used to it but it was a bit worse the usual) and it affected my sleep and I was'nt drawing as much either :/.
Arms better but sleeps still fucked, went to bed at 9am yesterday XD.

I've finished that figure drawing but need to apply a critique I got on it so i'll upload that later.
here's some figure studies, tedious as fuck, but I think i'm getting a better grasp on turning the figure into spheres and blocks.

And some Yooka Laylee fanart i'm working on, challenging as hell as i've never done anything cartoony before, having issues with figuring out a background as well.

If you don't know what Yooka Laylee is it's the spiritual successor to Banjo Kazooie one of my favorite platformers and games of all time and possibly the first game I ever played, atleast it's the first game I can remember playing, so I just had to make fanart for this, it already looks like it's gonna capture the spirit of the original while feeling fresh and new and I cannot wait for it, if you're a gaming platformer fan and you have'nt played banjo kazooie, seriously do yourself a favour and look it up, the game has some of the most personality i've ever seen and amazing exploration and gameplay, it still holds up incredibly well.
Anyway fan rambling over XD, I'll try to upload some more interesting stuff soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 05-14-2015, 12:41 PM