The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Smrr:thanks!, actually I don't think any of them were done with imagination lol(Exactly why I need to do it more), I usually mark or say the ones that are from imagination.

Eduardo:cheers dude, yeah i'm generally having proportion issues with the figures that are more foreshortened or crouching, sometimes I just try to generally proportion it so as to get it more gestural but i'm gonna try and do more of these full studies as well.

Bookend:Yep, already trying to do it more, it's weird how my brain reacts to it though after all this time lol, like even with reffed ideas my brain just goes nope! not copying from ref this is wrong! XD and i'm struggling to not criticize everything line I draw XD. That and trying to come up with ideas has been difficult as well, defineitly somethign i'm gonna focus on for a while.
trying to draw from imagination for about 2-3 hours of my drawing time a day(which is usually 4-6 hours) for a little while.

Can't update atm as I can't use the scanner atm, I mean I could use my phone but i'd rather use the scanner for better quality and because my phone is an annoying piece of crap to get it to register when plugged into the pc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 10-22-2015, 10:02 AM