Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles.
Hey man, I read your post about needing to be able to support yourself by August, if you wanna do that you're gonna have to work insaneeellyyy hard! I dig the latest piece, especially like the smoke effect. I made a quick paintover to show some stuff you could work on if you want to push this http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/...ntover.jpg Main thing I'm seeing is the colours are all over the place, I can kinda see you're going for a blue and yellow thing so I'd push that. Gotta think about how your lightsource effects the mood, streetlights always give a low yellow/orange light with super dark shadows at night, so you could push that. You're not gonna see many blues in the shadows at this kinda night because the sky isn't around as a secondary lightsource. Other stuff is just head size, pushing the values, blurring the background. I'd reccomend you push everything you do to the absolute max if you want to start getting serious work, after its only you're portfolio people are gonna see. Take care and keep pushing!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by VickyYarova - 01-24-2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Chavreaper - 02-11-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Monsieur-Beefy - 03-12-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by SamC - 03-20-2012, 09:02 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by deerandfox - 10-21-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Michael Blackbear Uwandi - 10-28-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Edmond Au - 11-12-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by leonardZC - 01-15-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by I STRaY I - 03-02-2013, 06:41 PM