NSFW Pittem October 2013 - today
@ApolOllipop : thanks. Drapery is definitely on my todo list. Thanks for the tips, have some toned paper lying around I'll use.
@Jaik: Yeah it feels I'll never get used to not seeing the surface I draw on. Although sometimes my lines see some improvement digitally.

I'm back, finally after a new year hiatus. "Real life" has it's perks, but sometimes it can work against you in so many ways. I think from now on I'll try and avoid events like New Year as much as I can. It's like your preparing for a run, and you start running and suddenly someone comes up and asks you to stop. So you do and have a chat, which is distracting and all. And then getting back on the track and starting to run can be such a pain again. That's why everyday is a new challenge, of it's own. Even tho nothing much has changed, the hard part isn't really having done a thing a certain number of times before, it's waking up and doing it again the day and the day after that. Like going to the gym nearly everyday is really hard to keep up, but in the end it feels really great.

Another way I look at this is me being an army, or having different factions inside me. And for the past 3 months, certain parts have been fighting really hard, recruiting new troops, strengthening the platoons, building forts and outposts. Growing in size, repelling the barbarian hordes that try to get into the cracks of the Empire. But at some point the ennemy realizes the futility of their actions and take a step back to regroup and grow in strength. As such there's no longer any attacks and your troops grow lax, and disperse a bit. A that's when the ennemy, or Resistance comes back full force. So the last two weeks I've been working hard on trying to keep the ennemy at bay with the few troops I had on stand by, losing ground, losing cities, having to retreat and re-think of a strategy. But as I kept losing more ground, the ennemy had to disperse and thin down it's forces, which gave me time to recruit forces of my own. It's time to repel the invaders of this land, and take back what's mine, as strategies and tactics are formed.

*rant out*

Some stuff:
some gestures what was going to be a study and a sketch
[Image: file.php?id=11176]

[Image: file.php?id=11177]

[Image: file.php?id=11178]

Messages In This Thread
NSFW Pittem October 2013 - today - by Tom Seas - 12-17-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Pittem October 2013 - - by Tom Seas - 12-18-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: Pittem October 2013 - - by Tom Seas - 12-19-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Pittem October 2013 - - by Tom Seas - 12-20-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: NSFW Pittem October 2013 - today - by Jaik - 12-29-2013, 10:16 AM